1. to delay the punishment of
2. to give relief of deliverance to for a time
3. a temporary escape from an undesirable fate or unpleasant situation.
I only had the first definition and was resenting that I would be avoiding punishment for past mistakes indefinitely. I can appreciate relief or escape from negative outcomes by making good choices.
- pɐʎ ʇʍǝןʌǝ – I, eM —< in ym way
- мы провоцатионс фор сетбацкс (my provocations for setbacks)
- reblog :: 06.08.19 – reading in recovery : today’s gift
- δαλs 2 αηδ 3 – ραss τнιs sнαℓℓ
- ⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓥⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓜⓔⓝⓣ